You are here: Home » Faqs
1. How can I collaborate with CODE?
You can participate in a CODE Program by becoming a participating institute, sponsoring your child abroad, hosting CODE participants or by extending an invite to your in house Student Exchange programs.
2. Is there any minimum and maximum number of participants per program?
Yes. All the programs come with a minimum and maximum number of participants. This differs for each program and is based on our tie-ups with different Institutes/ Organizations.
3. Do you offer customized programs?
Yes. Please fill in the Study Tour Form and we will get back to you with the best we can offer.
4. Who takes care of Visa and insurance?
CODE shall file your Visa and will also take care of your insurance as a part of the agreed cost sheet for the intended program.
5. What is the program fees?
Program fees is decided upon the overall tour plan. We ensure and offer the most competitive price with maximum attention to offer diverse and enriched program guidelines.
6. I have a business query?
7. My question is not answered/ I have some more queries?
Please contact email@example.com