CODE Young Samaritans
You are here: Home » CODE Young Samaritans
About the Tour
The CODE Knowledge Tour takes off this April with students of esteemed Sharda University on board.
This exciting education cum recreational trip promises to take the students on a fun filled learning journey across the lands of Malaysia and Singapore.
Sharda University is a leading Educational Institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. A venture of the renowned SGI group, the University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.
(Courtesy – http://www.sharda.ac.in/Aboutus)
Malaysia Program outline (Tentative, based on confirmation from the Project Execution Team)
- 05 nights twin sharing accommodation with breakfast at Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Night at Genting Highland with focus on fun n Frolic with indoor and outdoor Games with grand lunch. ( Dinner Excluded)
- Company/Industrial Visit – Carlsberg or Proton ( Malaysia Car Manufacturer) ( Subject to their confirmation)
- Visit to Petronas Twin Towers
- Team Activity- Laser Paint Ball
- Batu Caves – The Hindu Temple in Malaysia
- Putrajaya- Administrative city of Malaysia- A must see Place
- I-City- A City of Digital lights
- Talk show/Interaction with young Malaysian Entrepreneur on “Entrepreneurism”.
- Visit to China Town- Mid Night Market/Shopping
- Relish Malaysian Cuisines
- Half Day on your own to explore KL.
Singapore Program outline (Tentative, based on confirmation from the Project Execution Team)
- 03 nights twin sharing accommodation with breakfast at Singapore.
- Visit to Boeing, Use of Boeing Simulator ( Subject to confirmation from Boeing Management)
- Visit to Singapore University for the guest lecture or student’s body facilitation “Meet & Greet” (Subject to confirmation from the management.)
- Visit to Sentosa World Resort ( Universal Studio)
- Participate in world famous Musical Show “Song of the Sea” at Sentosa Resorts
- Best View of Singapore ( 360 DEGREE) with Sky Power
- Singapore Night Safari
- Shop at Orchard Road
- Little India
- See Singapore through River Cruise.
- Walk Around Clarke
- Indian( Veg/Non Veg Meals)
- Relish Singaporean Cuisines
For details on similar program please contact – email@example.com
[tell-a-friend id="1" title="Interested ? Contact us"]
Like us on Facebook